UMC 2016 • Hotels and Shuttles
Resource and Environmental Assessments
for Seafloor Mining Development
45th Underwater Mining Conference
October 9 through 13, 2016
Orakai Songdo Park Hotel
151, Techno park-ro, Yeonsu-gu
Incheon • South Korea
Orakai Songdo Park Hotel
151, Techno park-ro, Yeonsu-gu, Incheon, South Korea
The Orakai Songdo Park Hotel (PDF) is a 5-star high-rise hotel with modern meeting and lodging amenities and floor-to-ceiling windows with ocean, park or city views. Special rates have been secured for UMC participants.
Click here for Orakai Songdo Park Hotel to make your room reservations. From the website home page:
- Under Reservations, enter Check In and Check Out Dates
- Enter Type and Number of Guests, then select Check Availability
- Under Special Codes, enter Corporate/Promotion Code KIOST
- Select a Room Type (options below) and proceed to check out.
There are four room options (nightly rate includes taxes and fees):
- Deluxe double (1 king bed) for 1 and breakfast = KRW 137,500 (~USD 122)
- Deluxe twin (2 single beds) for 1 and breakfast = KRW 137,500 (~USD 122)
- Deluxe double (1 king bed) for 2 and breakfast = KRW 154,000 (~USD 135)
- Deluxe twin (2 single beds) for 2 and breakfast = KRW 154,500 (~USD 135)
Important Note: Changes to or cancellations of room reservations must be made at least five (5) days prior to the check-in date. All reservations must be guaranteed at the time of booking. Only credit cards are accepted.
Check-In: 14:00, Check-Out: 12:00 Noon
Deadline for UMC Hotel Reservations at these special rates is August 31, 2016.
Transport between Incheon Airport to Orakai Songdo Park Hotel
KAL Limousine provides easy bus transport between the airport and hotel.
- Location at the Incheon airport is at the 1st floor Exit 4A and 10B.
- Tickets can be purchased at the KAL Limousine desk at the airport and at the front desk of the Orakai Songdo Park - Hotel.
- Travel time: 30 minutes each way
- Bus fare (subject to change): KRW 7,000 / ~USD 6 (one way)
- Operation Hours: 04:51 to 20:24 (airport to hotel) and 05:53 to 22:11 (hotel to airport)
- Late night service is limited and subject to change.
- Phone: +82 2 2667 0386
- Technical Program Chair
- Dr. Samantha Smith, President
International Marine Minerals Society
- Technical Program Host
- Ministry of Oceans and Fisheries (Korea)
- and KIOST (Korea Institute of Ocean Science and Technology)
- Conference Coordinator
- Karynne Chong Morgan
- University of Hawai‘i
- 1000 Pope Road, MSB 303
- Honolulu HI 96822
- Tel: +1 808.956.5095
Mobile: +1 808.295.9418
[ Top of this page ]